Buy your year’s worth of presents now and save!
Please allow 3 weeks for shipping as we custom make each of your plates!
Thank you, Randesign Team
Free shipping is real savings
- Compare and save! Often vendors bury abnormally high profits into their shipping costs. Our costs are among the lowest you will find online and our melamine plates are of unbeatable quality.
- Customize them with the name of your choice. Each plate is made to order – so please allow a couple weeks for FREE delivery.
Subscribe now for 20% off your first order!
You’ll also receive:
- Future offer only available to our valued member!
- Entertaining tips on baby names, celebrity parents and more!
Subscribe to PersonalizedKidsPlates and receive unbeatable offer!
- We will not sell or give away your information – nor will we bother you with insignificant “news”.
- We will provide you with timely members only offers and entertaining updates about twice/months, but you can subscribe at any time- no questions asked.
Birthday name plates
Personalized plates for birthday gifts
These personalized plates are great for Christmas presents and other holidays
Name plates for boys
The perfect present for boys and any occasion
Name plates for girls
The perfect present for girls and any occasion
The TSA is no stranger to controversy. Accusations of invasive searches of a young boy, a female cancer patient, CNN contributor and a former Miss USA have gone viral across the internet in recent years. And while we accuse these agents of all manners of perversion, terrorists across the world rejoice and take note. Thirteen year-old […]
We found this article: Do People Look Like Their Names? By Daniel Akst on the Wall Street Journal and decided it needed a closer look. Researchers in Israel and France found that volunteers shown a headshot of a person and several possible names picked the right one at a significantly higher rate than chance. As […]
Our thanks and congratulations to Zaid and Aziz of California for being our first Photo Contest winners of 2017! Mom, Katie, sent in the photo with the caption, “Our little boys eating breakfast off their personalized plates.” For privacy and safety reasons, we won’t publish the last name here. But, we are going to reach […]
Here it is, holiday season. To many, the thoughts of the happy family gathering ’round the perfectly set dinner table, perfectly coiffed kids, and relatives patiently awaiting the well-timed (and perfectly browned) turkey is a far-fetched vision of a hoped-for realty. For the rest of us–well, likely all of us, and definitely those of us […]