Buy your year’s worth of presents now and save!
Free shipping is real savings
- Compare and save! Often vendors bury abnormally high profits into their shipping costs. Our costs are among the lowest you will find online and our melamine plates are of unbeatable quality.
- Customize them with the name of your choice. Each plate is made to order – so please allow a couple weeks for FREE delivery.
Subscribe now for 20% off your first order!
You’ll also receive:
- Future offer only available to our valued member!
- Entertaining tips on baby names, celebrity parents and more!
Subscribe to PersonalizedKidsPlates and receive unbeatable offer!
- We will not sell or give away your information – nor will we bother you with insignificant “news”.
- We will provide you with timely members only offers and entertaining updates about twice/months, but you can subscribe at any time- no questions asked.
Birthday name plates
Personalized plates for birthday gifts
These personalized plates are great for Christmas presents and other holidays
Name plates for boys
The perfect present for boys and any occasion
Name plates for girls
The perfect present for girls and any occasion
It seems to me that most of today’s kids have so much more than my peers and I did thirty-plus years ago, yet studies are showing anxiety in children to be on a steady rise in the 21st century. A study published in the Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics states that data from 2003, 2007, and […]
Bringing a new human life into the world may be an every day event in the grand scheme, but to a young couple it is as new and foreign as moving to the other side of the world. Couples struggle with their identities as life presents new challenges and fazes – college, jobs, extended family […]
Last week I wrote about how my mother’s controlling behavior and her contempt for men drove our family apart. Our family became increasingly fragmented since I was a young girl. By my early teen years, I secretly wished they would divorce; sparing me the burden of the toxic environment. By the time my brother and I were […]
I had a pretty contentious relationship with my mother growing up. She was a child of the 60s and found her identity in the feminist movement… to a fault. She never missed a chance to take a jab at men for suppressing women and ravaging the world in testosterone-filled wars. She’d even told me at a […]